Date of assent:
Date of promulgation:
Date of commencement:
Download Original File:
2017 No. 7.
THE LOTTERIES AND GAMING (LICENSING) REGULATIONS, 2017.
ARRANGEMENT OF REGULATIONS
Part II—Licensing of Lotteries
3. Licence to conduct a national lottery.
4. Form of application for a licence to conduct a national lottery.
5. Investigation and inquiry into application.
6. Form of licence to conduct a national lottery.
7. Application for a licence to conduct a public lottery.
8. Investigation and inquiry into application.
9. Form of licence to conduct a public lottery.
Part III—Casino Operating Licence
10. Application for casino licence.
11. Matters to be considered by Board in determining application.
12. Advertising of application.
13. Objections and comments.
14. Investigation of application
15. Requiring further information from applicant.
16. Grant or refusal of licence to establish or operate a casino.
17. Pool betting operating licence or bingo operating licence.
18. Premises used for gaming or pool betting.
19. Application for gaming or betting licence.
20. Betting intermediary operating licence.
Processing application for gaming or betting licence
21. Advertising of application.
22. Objections and comments.
23. Processing application for gaming or betting licence.
24. Grant of licence.
Part V—Gaming or Betting Machine Licence
25. Application to manufacture, supply or install gaming or bettii machines.
Part VI—Licensing of Employees of Casino or Other Gaming and Betting Facility
26. Definition of casino or other gaming and betting facility employee
27. Application to licence person employed in a casino or gaming facili
28. Investigation and determination of application.
29. Form of licence for person employed in casino, gaming or betti facility.
Part VII—Security Bonds
30. Security bond.
Part VIII—General Provisions on Licensing
31. Terms and conditions of every licence.
32. Amendment of conditions in licence
33. Renewal of a licence.
34. Public inspection.
35. Withdrawal of application.
36. Display of licence.
37. Revocation of S.I. 191-1, 292-1, 292-3 and 292-4.